Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Back #2!

Sorry to keep all of my 2 followers waiting! :) But school has been pretty brutal and when I have any free time at all I have to hit the tables. School being over in 2 weeks means much more posts from me to come so don't get too excited!

On to the poker side of things, and I won't lie, things are going really great at the moment. I was able to play 30k hands this month of May and earned $1k including rakeback (like 700 on the tables) which is my best month ever by far. 50nl is also going great, lots of fish and the regs aren't even that great to be honest which equals a good opportunity to make money for Tyler! Next month will try to play more hands but if not then, def will be playing a ton of volume over the summer combined.

Will be updating this at least 2 times a week now in the future to try to get more followers guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment