Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Aspirations

Soooo school is done for the week and now it's time to think up some goals for the month! Only have a few that I will be looking to hit so I will just go ahead and list them right away without wasting your time :P

1. Focus on school exams. I have 3 exams on 4/11 and really need to pick up the slack in that category! Lots of homework this weekend and with The Masters on its going to be hard to focus the whole time.

2. Poker wise, try to put in 30k hands somehow. I have spring break starting the 16th of April with no classwork so I would like to play 10-15k hands during that time. My biggest problem in poker is volume and something really needs to be done about it. I recently discovered I might spend a little bit too much time studying rather than playing, therefore, I need to split it around a 70/30 ratio where studying being the latter of the two.

3. Concentrate concentrate and concentrate while playing poker. Watching a poker video about mindset of the game made me realize what I am actually doing while playing. This consists of listening to music, talking to people on skype all the time, browsing FoursFull, and just checking random things on the internet. There is absolutely no way I can play to the best of my abilities while doing these things! My goal is to stop all of the above and focus on taking proper notes and making better informed decisions while at the tables.

Not a long list of goals for the month, but I feel it is plenty enough to keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment